Sunday 24 July 2011

Welcome!

Hello there, hope you are having a great day, or will have a great day, you know what I mean...

Well, starting a blog, who would have thought it, where to start!

 I'm David, a 20 year old British Geography student, love cricket, music (especially Muse, hence the pun on the username + URL), geography, history, archaeology, comedy and current affairs. I also suffer from M.E.(Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) which is a challenge I have to battle against. The title of this blog is linked to this, I may give some info on this I don't wish to draw loads of attention to it; in reality it is more homage to Alan Partridge than anything else (watch the clip below).
 

As you may have guessed by now I just love very bad puns. Far from this blog being Alan Partridge's idea of an interview interspersed with pop songs, this blog will just cover my thoughts and interests; current affairs, cricket, music etc. Hopefully you will be intrigued and engaged by debate and my take on the world; amazed by my many exciting antecdotes; impressd bi my accurate speeling; and wet yourself with laughter and joy, spreading the word over every hill our green and pleasant land that will call the 'Internet' about this blog and its overly long sentences and dodgy punctuation!

Well...hopefully....

Take care there!

No comments:

Post a Comment